Agility by the numbers
Our clients demand strong investment results, outstanding client service, and disciplined stewardship of their assets. Agility has built what we believe is an unparalleled combination of investment expertise and resources designed to meet those demands.
While many groups offer Outsourced CIO services today, we believe Agility is uniquely suited to meet the needs of our clients.
- Experience: Agility’s 20+ investment team members have the knowledge and experience to navigate challenging markets.
- Alignment: We built Agility with unique attributes that closely align our interests with those of our clients.
- Resources: Having investment acumen is not enough – Agility has an unmatched level of resources that extends beyond just investing.
- Customization: Agility was built to provide the customization necessary to meet the unique needs of each client.
- Focus: Agility was founded solely to provide Outsourced CIO services to a limited number of clients.
From Analyst to Partner, each member of the Agility Investment Team brings a different perspective to the table. We all share common traits of competitiveness, curiosity, strong work ethic, and a passion for the business. Prior to joining Agility, the members of our Investment Team developed expertise in asset allocation, manager selection, and risk management at premier organizations including the University of Colorado Foundation, the University of Texas Investment Management Company, Baylor University, and George Washington University, among others. We seek out Investment Team members who share a common drive to succeed, both inside and outside the office. Our team includes multiple Ironman triathletes, ultramarathoners, college athletes, and even a former NFL player. Agility professionals serve on non-profit boards and are involved in numerous charitable organizations.
Agility Firm Profile
Learn more about the Agility business, our senior professionals, and what drives our investment philosophy and process.